SCHOOL YEAR PROGRAM
The ballet curriculum, for students in first through twelfth grades focuses on immersing students in classical technique that provides a solid foundation not only in ballet, but also for other forms of dance. Jazz, modern, and musical theater students all use ballet as their fundamental training.
Through weekly training in the studio and opportunities to perform in end-of-year recitals and with IRB in The Nutcracker, students will develop musicality, coordination, discipline, and a versatile, classical technique, as well as an in depth understanding of the history and philosophies of dance.
The summer months present a wonderful opportunity to continue one's dance training! EPAC offers five programs during the summer for the very youngest dancers to the pre-professional student.
- Intermediate/ Advanced Summer Intensive: a full-day program for our Ballet 6 - Professional Division
- Beginner/Intermediate Intensive: a half-day program geared towards our younger dancers in Ballet 3/4 and Ballet 5
- Dance Camp: a half-day program designed with our Pre-Ballet through Ballet 2 dancers in mind
- Tap Intensive: for ages 10 and older
- Open Classes: beginner, intermediate, and advanced ballet classes to keep in shape throughout summer